Nov. 01, 2020
Walking it out:
- We become all about ourselves.
- We become all about the “now.”
- We distance ourselves.
- We abandon discipline.
- We blow through stop signs.
Walking it back:
- We must come to our senses.
- We must call sin, sin.
- We must realize there’ll be consequences—and accept them.
- We must take the same road back.
- Fix your view of the Father
- Deal with the issue of self
- Learn to practice patience and restraint
- Keep shortening the distance
- Never forget that you are a son!